1.Football is a game which is liked by most boys.
2.This is the pen (which) he bought yesterday.
3.My house,which I bought last year,has got a lovely garden.
4.Liquid water changes to vapor,which is called evaporation.
5.The sun heats the earth,which is very important to us.
(1) The school (that/which) he once studied in is very famous.
(2) The school in which he once studied is very famous.
(3) Tomorrow I will bring here a magazine (that/which) you asked for.
(4) Tomorrow I will bring here a magazine for which you asked.
(5) We'll go to hear the famous singer (whom/that/who) we have often talked about.
(6) We'll go to hear the famous singer about whom we have often talked.
The skirt which is red belongs to me.
The cat which is running,is playing games with a little girl.
You know the rules which were made by us.
I can not move the stone which is too heavy.
I will catch the car which is coming towards us.
He told me he had done his homework, which is a lie.
He overcame all the obstacles in the past ten years, which is amazing.
My girlfriend likes dancing with other guys, which really drives me crazy.
The world which looks like a big ball
is made up of matter.
The house, which was built in 1930's, looks so different from any of the other buildings around it.